Do I Need A Certificate For Exporting To Kuwait?

The following list outlines the products that are regulated by KUCAS and therefore require a certificate, and the classification codes associated with them. If you are in any doubt as to whether your product does or does not belong to one of the Regulated Product Categories, confirmation should be obtained.

You can do this by contacting either the KUCAS Intertek Country Office or the Intertek Centre of Technical Expertise to get assistance with the requirements.

Our website uses cookies to ensure you have the best and most secure experience.
If you continue to use our site we will assume that you are happy to use these cookies.